Apple-certified service and support
Priority access to technical support¹
Coverage for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection²
- Your iPad
- iPad battery³
- Apple Pencil³
- Apple-branded iPad keyboard³
- Included USB cable and power adapter³
- Unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection,² each subject to a service fee of ₹3,900 for iPad and ₹2,500 for Apple Pencil or Apple-branded iPad keyboard
- Using iPadOS and iCloud
- Connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about FaceTime, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and other Apple-branded iPad apps
Global repair coverage
Get access to certified iPad service locally when traveling internationally.⁴
Pickup and Delivery Service
Schedule a pickup at your home or office. Apple will return your iPad when service is completed.⁵
Take your iPad to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.⁵
Buy NowAdd to your iPad purchase
Add AppleCare+ when you purchase your iPad online or in the store
Add AppleCare+ within 60 days of your iPad purchase by phone at 804-699-98888 .⁶
Peace of mind with AppleCare+
We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider. Our technicians are Apple-trained, so you can trust us with all your Apple devices. We use genuine Apple parts to deliver Apple-certified repairs. Our repairs are guaranteed for 90 days or the remaining term of your Apple warranty or AppleCare+ coverage, whichever is longer.
1. Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
2. AppleCare+ coverage begins on your AppleCare+ purchase date. Accidental damage means physical damage from handling due to unexpected and unintentional events.
3. Service coverage is available only for iPad and its original included accessories, plus one compatible Apple Pencil and one compatible Apple‑branded iPad keyboard used with your iPad, or for batteries that retain less than 80% of their original capacity. Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may contain new or previously used genuine Apple parts that have been tested and pass Apple functional requirements.
4. For international service, Apple may service your iPad with a comparable iPad model or parts that comply with local standards. Service options and fees may vary.
5. Availability of each option depends on country or region in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions.
6. Requires completion of a remote diagnostic and proof of purchase.
AppleCare+ benefits are separate from and in addition to the Apple Limited Warranty and any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. The accidental damage from handling coverage provided under AppleCare+ is insured by Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited pursuant to an insurance policy issued to Apple. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms.